Sunday 18 January 2015

My journey continues

It's been a while since I posted. Life gets in the way as it so often does.
Trying to take care of me on top of work and family and friends and cooking and cleaning and laundry and and and is almost impossible.
I want to go to the gym but here's not enough time. I want to go for a walk but it's too cold. I want to eat right but it takes thing to make and no one else will eat it. OMG! Life doesn't make taking care of me easy at all.
My new favorite accessory is my FitBit. It's cute, pink, and tracking my steps. I need 10'000 a day to reach my goal. If I don't hit it I find myself walking around my kitchen counter or up and down stairs just to see the steps add up. It's a win win really, it feeds my competitive nature while working my ass at the same time. Love it!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment