Friday 25 July 2014

One week

There is only one week to go until my surgery. In fact, this time next week I will already be recovering! 
No nerves yet, just excitement. I'm eager to feel better and look better. 
I can't wait to be able to use my core strength, well actually to have some core strength to use.
I'm looking forward to not having back pain, or an uncomfortable hanging weight I'm lugging around all day. The discomfort and irritation around my scars will be gone, and tenderness and swelling also gone. Not to mention, my stomach will look amazing! 
I know there is going to be a lot of pain and discomfort from the surgery, but it is more than worth it! 
I'm ready! This week will not go fast enough!

I had my preop appointment a few days ago and had the dreaded before pictures.
It was like the dreaded 360 mirror on What not to wear. Only a 100 times worse because it was just me in my underwear being photographed. I will not be posting those pictures lol
But the day of my surgery I will post before pics. 
I think my only concern now, is how will I keep my puppy from laying on my stomach, it's his favorite place to nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment