Friday 16 May 2014

Long weekend temptations.

Long weekends. We look forward to them, plan them weeks in advance, make the best of every minute, and eat crap the whole time.
Why is that? Why do long weekends and junk food go together like pop and chips, movies and popcorn, and cake and icecream? 
Is it possible to enjoy a long weekend and keep it healthy? I'm sure going to try!
Starting first thing Saturday morning. I mean now. Not sure how I'm going to spend the night at my BFF's house without our traditional junk food to go along with the movies and girly TV.
Why are there no convenient tasty, yet non fattening treats?
I don't mean cut up fruit and dip it in nonfat yogurt kind of treats I mean treats that taste like twizzlers, chocolate, and cake but have 0 calories or fat in them at all! 
I want to have my cake and eat it too and not get fat! Unrealistic I know, but a girl can dream.
I don't want to spend the whole weekend  gnawing on carrot sticks and looking longingly at people while they eat delicious stuff.
Maybe the key is balance, I eat my vegies, I can have one stick of licorice. Yeah like anyone can eat just one piece.
 So what does one do to get through the long weekend without adding ten pounds? I'll let you know. 
My plan is to try my best to not go crazy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment